1. Fuck ALL of these rules honestly -Kludge
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking ABOUT the entry.
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator tells you. jfc who tf made these rules
10. Be creative with the title. No " I got tagged" stuff.
13 things about me:
- I have so much difficulty describing myself because of how diverse I can act in any situation. Sometimes I'm extremely impatient, sometimes I can probably wait til the end of the world. At times I'm calm and chill, and other times I'm completely restless and continuously moving. Sometimes, I'm very sex-repulsed, sometimes I'm.. ugh, the opposite of that.
- My computer is utterly disappointingly slow (It sucks because I use a Wacom Cintiq for my monitor so it looks cool but is secretly terrible). You do not know how long the waiting time was to fill out this journal.
- I honestly do not know much about electronics (computers, programming, terms, etc) and wish I did but don't know where to start and feel discouraged by my friends.
- Orientation/attraction labels have slowly become less and less important to me. I used to think better of myself when I felt like I fit a label, but I scolded myself mentally every time I would do something that went against it.
- Things I wish I could control: my sweat glands on my hands when I'm doing little to nothing that really requires any energy at all, my tear ducts when I'm talking about something extremely simple about my personal life
- Buoy-Friend has a really great story, and it's pretty personal even though I wasn't the one who wrote it. I want to continue it really bad, but I don't feel comfortable working on it while in an art slump
- I'm not sure if I can come up with thirteen facts about me. I'm gonna be working on this for a while.. I'm gonna go back and forth with things probably.
- Back to relationship stuff.. Attraction is kinda vague and weird for me, and I don't think I care enough to dwell on it if I "truly am in love with" someone because honestly I would accept if any of my friends asked me. I'm a relationship anarchist, which is a bit like polyamory.
- My teeth are really terrible. All my life I would crunch on hard candies because I liked the sound, but now my teeth are very weak and hurt when sugar sticks to it (such as taffy candy). My molars (mainly on my left) are very sensitive to hot and cold foods. You can also see the enamel has worn down. It's all so embarrassing.
- I'm joining the military after a year or two of community college. I was inspired by my dad and my sister to join. I'm going in as a Naval officer.
- I like all types of music except country. I don't even hate country, it's just not something I'd download on my iPod.
- Thank God I'm almost done with this free for all. This is so difficult trying to come up with things off the top of my head.
- My favorite colors are cyan and neon pink. In general, then blue and pink. I can't decide between the two so they're tied for first place. Second favorite is purple.
Questions from Tassel himself
- What's your favorite video game? I don't have a favorite because they're all great. SORRY
- Ever crush on a fictional character, if so, then who? YES.. I refuse to think about it right now because it was really embarrassing and filled with furries and cartoon old men.
- What type of science is your favorite (biology, chemistry, zoology, ect.)? Hmm, maybe computer science? I really don't know. They're all great even though sciences are not my forte.
- If you had to live in one fictional universe for a day, which world would that be? Ohhh... Maybe Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, Lego Movie, Okami, or Splatoon..
- Favorite genre of music? If that's too general, then tell me a catchy song you really like! I like so many genres and songs. AGH well the first two songs off the top of my head that I like are "Hacker" by Death Grips and "Restless" by New Order.
- Who or what was your first OC? Maybe do a little sketch of them too, I'd like to see (you don't have to tho)! I made characters all the time ever since I began drawing in Kindergarten. Or maybe before that. I really don't know. My first character was most likely a cat, dog, or dragon because that's all I drew.
- What's your most recent, happy memory? Last week, I was spending time with and kissing one of my partners because I'm a queer homo
- If you could make any fictional character real, who would it be and why? Crap I feel kinda brain dead and can't think about this one. Any character that could somehow help me gain powers would be neat.
- What are your interests? Well, you all know I like drawing, but other interests include baking, video-making, costume-making, etc.. I dunno, I switch it up a whole lot because I lose interest easily. Drawing is the only interest that seems to come back more than the others, ha ha.
- What's your most recent drawing that you're proud of? I really like the badges I made for Juno. They always make nice character designs which translates very nicely into my art.
- Favorite oc of yours? Probably Kludge. A lot of time and personality went into him, and I connect with him so much.
- If you have an oc with a backstory, tell me who and what their backstory is! If not, then just tell me a story that you liked reading. Okay, well Jonathan James (a.k.a. JJ) is a skunk. Or, almost a skunk. They're just a bunch of code that got messed up who normally takes the form of a skunk, mass of pixels, or a mix of that. JJ has no real gender and goes by any pronouns. They can travel into whatever has electricity, so they usually just chill out in game worlds. They were a previous fursona of mine, but I still felt a lot for them and redesigned them for a better purpose. They're still somewhat of a fursona. JJ's full name is reminiscent of someone who was important to me but lost contact for reasons unknown.
- How's your day? I hope it was good, if it wasn't I'm sure things will get better! I'll be here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to. It was okay. I played osu! for the first time, ate two really good sandwiches, and was introduced to the basics of driving a car with my dad.